While teaching a module on the Communist Manifesto (and the Manifesto alone), a student of mine admitted to struggle with different forms of Marxism. Though I am not an expert on these, being schooled in Marxism only, it became apparent that I should perhaps have a somewhat rudimentary knowledge of what the differences are in order to satisfy different interests. At the same time, there are many forms of Marxism – so to enumerate all...
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism,…
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Five ways of reading Plato
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- ‘War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength’
- Friedrich Nietzsche and Lou von Salomé, the myth of marriage proposals
- Nietzsche and the Jews
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Laclau and Mouffe’s discourse theory
- Was Nietzsche an aristocratic elitist?
ancient Arendt Aristotle art choice death discourse enemy epistemology ethics Foucault freedom haha Jesus joke law life love Marx modern morality motion movement movements Nietzsche paradox people philosophers philosophy Plato political politics reason school schools science Socrates solipsism space time tradition work world Zeno Zizek