There is a common tendency in the older generations to say something negative about the younger one – lazy is the most common one I have heard, perhaps because I am lazy. But it is equally true that we do have it easier regarding some aspects at least, and the main reason for that is technology. Growing up, I have heard that my dad went to school walking through snow for 15 miles; I went...
- Five ways of reading Plato
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism,…
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- ‘War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength’
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Friedrich Nietzsche and Lou von Salomé, the myth of marriage proposals
- Nietzsche and the Jews
- Kenyan lawyer sues ‘Israel’ for killing Jesus
- Was Nietzsche an aristocratic elitist?
Arendt Aristotle art Carl Schmitt choice death definition discourse enemy Foucault freedom funny haha Israel Jesus Jew joke knowledge law life love Marx morality motion Nietzsche paradox people philosophy Plato political politics read reality reason revolution science Socrates solipsism space time war work world Zeno Zizek