Ippolit Belinski You can submit all your interesting paradoxes that you want me to analyze, or take a look at, from my perspective. If you want to analyze a paradox yourself, there is the comments section. If that is not enough, drop me an email, and I will create a post with your name (in the long run, if there is going to be one, I just might make you a writer). You are welcome...
- Five ways of reading Plato
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism,…
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- ‘War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength’
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Friedrich Nietzsche and Lou von Salomé, the myth of marriage proposals
- Nietzsche and the Jews
- Kenyan lawyer sues ‘Israel’ for killing Jesus
- Was Nietzsche an aristocratic elitist?
Arendt Aristotle art Carl Schmitt choice death definition discourse enemy Foucault freedom funny haha Israel Jesus Jew joke knowledge law life love Marx morality motion Nietzsche paradox people philosophy Plato political politics read reality reason revolution science Socrates solipsism space time war work world Zeno Zizek