This is admittedly some old news, but it just came to my attention recently. As it happens, a Kenyan lawyer – Dola Indidis – is suing Israel (among other entities, including the state of Italy, King Herod and Emperor Tiberius – as well as the very vague ones ‘Jewish teachers of law’ and ‘Jewish elders’) for the death of Jesus Christ. His aim is to bring those responsible to justice. An admirable aim, no doubt. That...
- Five ways of reading Plato
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism,…
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- ‘War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength’
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Friedrich Nietzsche and Lou von Salomé, the myth of marriage proposals
- Nietzsche and the Jews
- Kenyan lawyer sues ‘Israel’ for killing Jesus
- Was Nietzsche an aristocratic elitist?
Arendt Aristotle art Carl Schmitt choice death definition discourse enemy Foucault freedom funny haha Israel Jesus Jew joke knowledge law life love Marx morality motion Nietzsche paradox people philosophy Plato political politics read reality reason revolution science Socrates solipsism space time war work world Zeno Zizek