It was long speculated, but on 4th of November 2016 Zizek finally came out and said it: if he were an American citizen, he’d vote for Trump. Although the video provided is relatively short, the reasons are all there. Perhaps one needs to get over the shock of a self-proclaimed Marxist voting for someone like Trump – that is, someone who has typically been accused of fascism. But perhaps also there is a need for some...
- Five ways of reading Plato
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism,…
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- ‘War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength’
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Friedrich Nietzsche and Lou von Salomé, the myth of marriage proposals
- Nietzsche and the Jews
- Kenyan lawyer sues ‘Israel’ for killing Jesus
- Was Nietzsche an aristocratic elitist?
Arendt Aristotle art Carl Schmitt choice death definition democracy enemy Foucault freedom funny haha Israel Jesus Jew joke law life love Marx morality motion Nietzsche paradox people philosophy Plato political politics read reality reason revolution science society Socrates solipsism space time war work world Zeno Zizek