There is a common tendency in the older generations to say something negative about the younger one – lazy is the most common one I have heard, perhaps because I am lazy. But it is equally true that we do have it easier regarding some aspects at least, and the main reason for that is technology. Growing up, I have heard that my dad went to school walking through snow for 15 miles; I went...
- Five ways of reading Plato
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- Kenyan lawyer sues ‘Israel’ for killing Jesus
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism,…
- Protagoras vs. Euathlus, and some points on morality
- Three kinds of thought experiments in philosophy
- Is there a paradox in Kant’s ethics? Must we tell the truth?
- Nietzsche and the Jews
Arendt Aristotle art Carl Schmitt choice death ethics Foucault freedom funny haha Israel Jesus Jew joke law life love Marx morality motion Nietzsche paradox people Phil Ochs philosophy Plato political politics read reality reason revolution science society Socrates solipsism space time violence war work world Zeno Zizek