Ippolit Belinski You can submit all your interesting paradoxes that you want me to analyze, or take a look at, from my perspective. If you want to analyze a paradox yourself, there is the comments section. If that is not enough, drop me an email, and I will create a post with your name (in the long run, if there is going to be one, I just might make you a writer). You are welcome...
- Five ways of reading Plato
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Kenyan lawyer sues ‘Israel’ for killing Jesus
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism,…
- Protagoras vs. Euathlus, and some points on morality
- Three kinds of thought experiments in philosophy
- Is there a paradox in Kant’s ethics? Must we tell the truth?
- Nietzsche and the Jews
Arendt Aristotle art Carl Schmitt choice death ethics Foucault freedom funny haha Israel Jesus Jew joke law life love Marx morality motion Nietzsche paradox people Phil Ochs philosophy Plato political politics read reality reason revolution science society Socrates solipsism space time violence war work world Zeno Zizek