- Next story Was Nietzsche an aristocratic elitist?
- Previous story Is there a paradox in Kant’s ethics? Must we tell the truth?
You may also like...
- Five ways of reading Plato
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Kenyan lawyer sues ‘Israel’ for killing Jesus
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism, and…
- Protagoras vs. Euathlus, and some points on morality
- Three kinds of thought experiments in philosophy
- Is there a paradox in Kant’s ethics? Must we tell the truth?
- Nietzsche and the Jews
Arendt Aristotle art Carl Schmitt choice death ethics Foucault freedom funny haha Israel Jesus Jew joke law life love Marx morality motion Nietzsche paradox people Phil Ochs philosophy Plato political politics read reality reason revolution science society Socrates solipsism space time violence war work world Zeno Zizek