Original article published by Tim Urban, on June 2, 2015 – link. Tim is not aware of these comments, so please keep it a secret as I don’t want to hurt his feelings. My comments are in blockquotes like these paragraphs. There might be a pdf of the document some time in the future as well. The comments are divided into three categories: General, Silly, and Serious. Some comments are not exhausted by a single...
- Five ways of reading Plato
- 6 Paradoxes in Macbeth – a study guide
- Making sense of Zizek’s choice for Trump
- Kenyan lawyer sues ‘Israel’ for killing Jesus
- Michelangelo’s ‘Creation of Adam’ paradox
- Differences between Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, Stalinism,…
- Protagoras vs. Euathlus, and some points on morality
- Three kinds of thought experiments in philosophy
- Is there a paradox in Kant’s ethics? Must we tell the truth?
- Nietzsche and the Jews
Arendt Aristotle art Carl Schmitt choice death ethics Foucault freedom funny haha Israel Jesus Jew joke law life love Marx morality motion Nietzsche paradox people Phil Ochs philosophy Plato political politics read reality reason revolution science society Socrates solipsism space time violence war work world Zeno Zizek